How to Write a Marketing Plan – Business Blueprint Series: Write a Marketing Plan in a Week, Online Resources, Templates, Samples, Guides, Startups.
Welcome to our course on How to Write a Marketing Plan.
This course is designed for new or existing entrepreneurs seeking practical advice on how to write a marketing plan.
By the end of the course, you will:
– Understand what is a Marketing Plan,
– Know how to prepare yourself to write a Marketing Plan,
– Know what is the purpose of a Marketing Plan,
– Learn why you need to write one for your business,
– Know what are the 5 main components of the marketing plan,
– Learn practical skills on how to write each main component of a Marketing Plan including Situation Analysis, Marketing Objectives, Marketing Strategy, Marketing Activities and Marketing Budget.
– Benefit from 10 online resources and templates to help you write a marketing plan in a week,
The ideal student for this course is a new or existing entrepreneur that wants to write a marketing plan, to start a new business, launch a new product or service, grow an existing business, or even a full-time employee looking to start a business career.
There are no technical requirements necessary to enroll. We only ask that you come open minded and ready to learn and ready to take some risks.
In order to attend this course, you need to follow the course videos, access additional websites provided in the course, utilize the templates and checklists provided and engage with the course participants and instructor.
If you need personal support, I am here to help!
The instructor for this course is AJ who brings a wealthy business and educational background including 20 years of business experience having founded and developed multiple companies. Also, AJ has an educational background teaching Entrepreneurship courses to University students.