Workplace Mental Health: A Manager’s Ultimate Guide – How to manage mental health in the workplace to boost productivity and be the best boss!
- Hear directly from people successfully managing their own mental health conditions, and how their managers supported them
- Learn the 7 simple steps to getting mentally unhealthy staff back on track
- Boost productivity by being the best boss!
There’s lots of management training out there, but so little of it focuses on the one thing that would really make a difference to you and your team – and that’s mental health. It’s in the media everyday. But you don’t need to read the news to know that mental health at work isn’t as good as it could be.
We all have mental health, and work has a huge impact on whether it’s good or bad. Like you, I’ve had good and bad managers over the years, and I want to help you be one of the good ones. A massive part of this is being able to identify and have the confidence and skills to improve mental health at work.
The question is, what can you do to improve it?
As a manager who wants their team to succeed, learning how to handle mental health issues effectively is a crucial part of being the best boss!
“Brilliant content which was fully relevant to me and my company”*
In this course, you will increase your management skills by understanding how you can combat the rising tide of poor workplace mental health to enable your team to work more productively and efficiently.
“I loved the activities. Keeps you engaged at all times.”*
- Understand why mental health issues are becoming the No. 1 concern for modern managers
- Help reduce absenteeism/presenteeism/staff turnover
- Identify a range of mental health conditions and know how to offer support
- Show you are a compassionate and understanding manager by being knowledgable and confidentwhen discussing mental health
- Be able to challenge stigma and change attitudes
- Get ahead in business by improving productivity