Windows Server 2016: Configuring Local Storage – Managing disks and volumes in Windows Server 2016: RAID levels, partition tables, file systems, disk types, volumes.
Important Note: By enrolling now and giving it a positive review you encourage the lecturer and get all further updates for free.
This course is aimed to IT Pros and is supposed to give the viewer the information they need to know to get started with Powershell and how to manage Windows Server 2016: Configuring Local Storage. The goal is to provide coverage of storage tasks including topics like
- Managing disks in Windows Server
- Managing volumes in Windows Server
- Configuring local storage
- Explain how to select a partition table format
- Describe the difference between basic and dynamic disk types
- Configure Resilient File System (ReFS)
- Implement virtual hard disks
- Manage volumes
- Describe Redundant Array of Independent Disks (RAID)
- Explain each of the RAID levels
The course is targeted to help manage and automate or script daily tasks. There are lots of live demonstrations how to use PowerShell commands and a Server’s GUI. I hope it will help to do your job more efficiently.
A Brief Contents of the Course:
- Disk management
- Volume management
- And More…