What is Bullying? And How to Stop It? – A self-help guide for children to protect themselves from bullies at school and college.
Children fall victim to a bully during their school and college days. Bullying impacts not only a child’s emotional development but also academic intelligence. Bullying is more prevalent and dangerous to a child’s development than parents and teachers think as it has long lasting negative impact. So bullying should be stopped and prevented as soon as possible.
This is a self-help course for children, aged between 11 and 17 years. After completing this course, children can identify bullying behaviour easily, stop it and prevent it.
Who can take this course:
- Children aged between 11 and 17 years
- Parents to understand and help their children
- Teachers to understand and help their students
Objectives of the course:
- Understand what is bullying
- Types of bullying
- Impacts of bullying behaviour
- Preventing bullying
- Stopping bullying behaviour with a porper response to a bully
After completing this course, you can:
- Identify bullying behaviour easily
- Protect yourself from falling victim to a bully
- Standup to other victims