Vocabulary and Grammar used for Eating out – Advice about you have to use the vocabulary and grammar.
This Course is about vocabulary and Grammar used when you are going to a restaurant. This course is divided in 10 interesting section:
- First section: Introduction
- Second section: Language use to order or refuse invitations in the restaurant.
- Third section: Review of expressions to make, accept or refuse invitations.
- Forth section: Tipping.
- Fifth section: Count and mass nouns with: another, some more.
- Sixth section: The common questions most used in a restaurant.
- Seventh section: Possessive pronouns used in a restaurant.
- Eighth section: Possessive adjectives used in a restaurant.
- Ninth section: Conclusion.
- Tenth section: Annexed.
In each section there are a video, a PDF, link for more practice and quiz.
We want you to feel safe when you have to express yourself in a restaurant.