VFX Basics: Moving from After Effects to Nuke – A Step-by-step guide to transitioning your visual effects compositing skills from After Effects to Nuke.
If you want to learn how to use industry-standard software, Nuke, to create fancy visual effects (VFX) shots, but you don’t even know how to bring in your files – then you’re looking at the right course. This beginner course will help you get a head start with Nuke’s interface or even help you transition your compositing skills from After Effects – either way, you are introduced to the intimate details of Nuke.
Learn that Other Compositing Tool to Grow as a VFX Artist.
Learn by working through a revamped version of our very own Filmtorial® where we work on a commissioned piece of art for David from Prometheus (2012).
Why This Course?
- Taught by a real professional in the visual effects and film industry who worked on actual Hollywood blockbusters
- Step-by-step guide with a practical and hands-on mini project to work on
- In-depth exploration into the differences and similarities across the two software
- Networking and open collaboration opportunities with instructor and students
- Participate in a new e-learning movement and style of learning by being a part of a story as student characters