Ultimate Microsoft Visio 2013 and 2016 Two-Course Bundle – Master Microsoft Visio 2013 & 2016 to Create Incredible Flowcharts and Diagrams.
Microsoft Visio 2013 and 2016 Two-Course Bundle
With Visio, Microsoft’s dedicated diagramming platform, you can
- Design and create beautiful diagrams and flowcharts in Microsoft Visio 2013 and 2016.
- Get a complete perspective on both current and legacy versions of this software.
- Map out flowcharts, networks, tech assets, process enhancements, and more!
Get Our Comprehensive Microsoft Visio Training Suite!
When you open this package, you’ll see it includes two 10-hour courses – totaling 20 training hours. This bundle also includes special exercise files for each course. With this 2-course bundle, you can understand what’s new in Microsoft Visio 2016. You can even work with people who still use the 2013 version of this popular software platform.
You’ll discover a vast array of helpful videos and thoughtful exercise sheets for using all aspects of these two programs. You can:
- Navigate Visio’s Microsoft “Ribbon”, Backstage View, and Quick Access Toolbar.
- Create new diagrams from scratch and reshape your image.
- Work with existing files to improve and refine your branding efforts.
- Add, manipulate, resize, connect, and glue shapes for maximum visual appeal.
- Perfect your diagrams with rulers, grids, and guides.
- Work with external shape data to create a unified brand.
- Select and customize themes for a quick-and-easy professional look.
- Design organizational charts and cross-functional flowcharts
Don’t miss this chance to expand your knowledge of Microsoft Visio 2016 and 2013. If you’re new to this platform, you can hit the ground running with all the knowledge you need to create clear and concise diagrams. You’ll impress your colleagues, clients, students, and supervisors with your ability to “talk the talk” about both recent versions of Visio.
Better yet, you’ll gain a complete understanding of Visio functions, workflows, and time-saving tricks. Whether you want to draw from templates and create from themes—or create a completely new diagram style—you can present yourself and your company in the best possible light.