Start your Sari-Sari Store Business (Popular in Asia) – It covers everything you need to know how to put up and manage your Sari-sari Store Business.
More than 500 students have benefitted from this course within two weeks of its release! This is a comprehensive course on starting your sari-sari store business which is now popular in asian countries. It covers everything you need to know on how to put up and manage your own business, from finding your capital, doing preliminary research, to forming your team, acquiring the facility you need, running your business and marketing your product to the right costumers. This course is packed!
WHY THIS BUSINESS COURSE IS UNIQUE?
This course is very effective because it provides students potent concepts and methods that they can apply readily to real business situations. The course is more practical than academic, plus it develops entrepreneurial skills and intelligence, not just dry knowledge.
WHAT KINDS OF TOPICS ARE TACKLED IN THIS COURSE?
This course starts with lessons on raising the capitalization needed to put up a sari-sari store. It then proceeds with essential matters such facilities needed, workforce and strategies that you need to know. It also covers topics on how to woo your market and beat your competitors. The course culminates by discussing operations concerns such as daily fund management, inventory management, effective product pricing, and marketing among others.
WHY YOU SHOULD ENROLL?
- Our organisation has been a playground for innovation ever since its creation in January of 2015 with over 50,000+ students worldwide.
- Our team is composed of passionate, competent, and happy educators, business experts and digital artists who enable us to produce high-quality courses.
- Be part of our growing family of satisfied students and passionate educators.
- Our courses are designed to be practical and engaging.
- Our topics are comprehensive, covering everything you will need to be a successful entrepreneur in your chosen business.
WHAT YOU WILL ACCOMPLISH AT THE END OF THE COURSE?
- Ability to acquire the needed capital for your business
- Capacity to produce, evaluate and improve your product
- Knowledge about the important personnel, facility, success factors, and budgeting needed for the business.
- Skill on how to conduct basic market analysis, location analysis and competitor analysis.
- Deep knowledge about managing and operating the business on a daily basis