How to Start and Run Your Own Music Teaching Business – Launch, promote and sustain a music teaching business full or part-time.
In this course we will look at how to establish a professional, reputable music teaching business and how to promote that business to build a sustainable income.
Topics covered include
- Choosing your target students
- Methods of teaching
- Practical resources and paperwork needed to teach
- Setting your payment rates and booking procedures
- Teaching privately versus teaching in music schools
- Several places you may not have realised employ freelance music tutors
- Promoting your business online and offline
We will also look at organisations who provide support, advice and professional development for music teachers.
By the end of the course, you should should eb able to plan and launch your own music teaching business.