Program Management Introduction: What is it, WHY do it, How? – Pgmp, Program Manager Role, How to manage programs, Why programs and not projects portfolio management or projects.
Let me tell you my senior program manager golden rule: If you have a program, manage it as a program, NOT as a project or as multiple projects. WHY? Because if you group the related projects together you’ll skyrocket the benefits of your program! And you can plan and optimize the resources.
If you are a business owner, you should definitely consider managing your projects as programs. Just think about it: if you align all the projects, into one umbrella, one common goal, higher. What would be your level up goal that you can reach ONLY by grouping all the projects together ?
But HOW do you do that? Here is where this course comes into place.
- Do you want to optimize your resources?
- Do you want to have more profits from your projects?
- Do you want to know if you need to hire a program manager? Or to be a program manager?
- Do you want to learn HOW a program manager can help you achieve all that?
- Do you want to learn what is different between managing programs than projects or project portfolios?
You’ll learn what is program management, the difference between program, project management and projects portfolio management.
1.What is a program, What is not a program?
2.What’s the difference between program vs project vs projects portfolio
3.Why doing program management and not just managing multiple projects
4.Who: what is the role of a Program management vs the project manager
5.How can you manage a program?
This course is the starting point in program management. If you’d like to learn more about Program Management, feel free to drop me a message.