Powershell Scripting For Beginners: Windows Server 2016 MCSA
Powershell Scripting For Beginners: Windows Server 2016 MCSA – Powershell Scripting For Beginners: Active Directory, Group Policy, Group Policy Windows Server 2016, 70-740 & MCSA.
Powershell is the backbone of automation techniques and scripting, not only has it been implemented in many platforms, but it’s a complete management framework that every system administrator needs to use. It has become a requirement nowadays, but if you don’t master Powershell, you will miss the opportunity to automate tasks, manage systems and be useful as you want to be.
What if you could change that?
My complete Powershell course will show you the exact techniques and strategies you need to build on the .NET framework, use the Powershell commands, work with scripts and providers and manage files and folders. For less than a movie ticket, you will get over 4 hours of video lectures and the freedom to ask me any questions regarding the course as you go through it. 🙂
What Is In This Course?
Your Powershell Skills Will Never Be The Same.
Except if you can configure the console application, run commands, filter objects, retrieve data, use PSProviders, control modules and work with the pipeline, you are going to lose many job/career opportunities or even miss creating automation systems. This Powershell course will change how you do your system administration.
As what Bill Gates, a leading expert in the game business, says “The first rule of any technology used in a business is that automation applied to an efficient operation will magnify the efficiency. The second is that automation applied to an inefficient operation will magnify the inefficiency.”
In This Powershell Training, You’ll Learn:
- Finding & Running Commands Lab
- Configure The Console Application
- Configure The ISE Application Lab
- Finding And Running Basic Commands
- Working With The Pipeline
- Exporting, Importing And Converting Data
- Filtering Objects Out Of The Pipeline
- Retrieve Data, Manipulate Objects And Customize The Final Display Lab
- Using PSProviders And PSDrives
- Preparing For Scripting
- Securing The Scripting Environment
- Understanding Variables And Operators
- Understanding Scripting Constructs And Scope
- Parameterizing A Command
- Identify Changeable Values
- Declare Parameters Creating & Testing A Script Module
- Adding A Module-Level Variable
- Controlling Module Member Visibility
Is This For You?
- Do you want to eliminate most monotonous tasks because you can automate numerous tasks?
- Are you wondering how to master PowerShell framework?
- Do you understand how to use PowerShell commands?
Then this course will definitely help you.
This course is essential to all Microsoft Systems Administrators, Helpdesk Technicians, Vmware/Hyper-V Administrators, SAN Administrators, IT responsible and anyone looking to master and use PowerShell.
I will show you precisely what to do to solve these situations with simple and easy techniques that anyone can apply.
Why To Master Powershell?
Let Me Show You Why To Master Powershell:
1. You will built on the .NET framework.
2. You will use the PowerShell commands.
3. You will work with scripts and providers.
4. You will manage files and folders.