Oracle PL/SQL Database Administration: 11g/12c DBA Developer
Oracle PL/SQL Database Administration: 11g/12c DBA Developer – Oracle PLSQL Database Administration: Become A Oracle DBA 11g, Goldengate 12c Developer, Advanced SQL Java Certification.
PL/SQL is a procedural language designed specifically to embrace SQL statements within its syntax. The program units are compiled by the Oracle Database server and stored inside the database. An application that uses Oracle Database is worthless unless only correct and complete data is persisted. This approach is generally called the thick database paradigm, but if you are not familiar with Oracle PL/SQL, you will miss the opportunity to have proper code management.
What if you could change that?
My complete PL/SQL Trading course will show you the exact techniques and strategies you need to work with Oracle database, build stored procedures, implement system event triggers and declare PL/SQL variables. For less than a movie ticket, you will get over 4 hours of video lectures and the freedom to ask me any questions regarding the course as you go through it. 🙂
What Is In This Course?
Your Oracle PL/SQL Will Never Be The Same.
Except if you’re an expert at Oracle PL/SQL, know types of PL/SQL program units, use the nested program blocks, work with the triggers, create and maintaining packages, work with stored procedures & functions, you are going to lose many job/career opportunities or even miss great trades.
As what Jim Highsmith, an American software engineer and author of books, says “The best way to get a project done faster is to start sooner.”
You can try it with no financial risk.
In This Oracle PL/SQL Training, You’ll Learn:
- Types Of Pl/SQL Program Units
- Understanding The Language Features
- Structure Of A Program Block
- Using The Nested Program Blocks
- Software Development, Web Development
- Standard Functions
- Working With The Triggers
- Creating The Different Types Of Trigger
- Applying Triggers, System Event Triggers Within An Application
- Maintaining The Database Triggers
- Creating And Maintaining Packages
- The Cursor & Advanced Cursor Techniques
- Stored Procedures & Functions
Is This For You?
- Do you want organized code management?
- Are you wondering how you can implement changes easily?
- Do you understand what it takes to have better performance?
Then this course will definitely help you.
This course is essential to all Application designers and developers, SQL Developer, Database administrators, and anyone looking to learn PL/SQL.
I will show you precisely what to do to solve these situations with simple and easy techniques that anyone can apply.
Why To Master Oracle PL/SQL?
Let Me Show You Why To Master Oracle PL/SQL:
1. You will work with Oracle database.
2. You will build stored procedures.
3. You will implementing system event triggers.
4. You will declare PL/SQL variables.
Thank you so much for taking the time to check out my course. You can be sure you’re going to absolutely love it, and I can’t wait to share my knowledge and experience with you inside it!