Managing Anger and Frustration in the Workplace – Strategies for Understanding Anger in the Workplace and How It Impacts Employee Productivity.
Although most people don’t turn green and roar like the Incredible Hulk when they become angry, the damage they can do to themselves, their coworkers, and customers can have long-lasting effects. This course is designed for people employed in high-pressure environments. The course addresses why and how anger can happen, triggers and the wide range of reactions people can have to the same incident, how anger can influence and alter perception, physical and mental methods for coping with frustration, and tips for changing habits over time.
Controlling and limiting anger is important in every aspect of one’s life. Without control you are putting limits on what you can accomplish. Anger can be an incredibly damaging force, costing people their jobs, and personal relationships. However, since everyone experiences anger, having a constructive approach to manage it effectively can turn it into a valuable asset.
Our Anger Management course will give you that constructive approach. You will learn how to identify anger triggers and what to do when they get angry. Through specific coping and planning techniques, anger can become a positive tool.
By the end of this Anger Management Online Short Course, you will be able to:
- Understand anger dynamics.
- Understand the myths of anger.
- Know the right and wrong ways of dealing with anger.
- Know techniques in controlling anger.
- See differences between objective and subjective language.
- Know tips in identifying the problem.
- Express a feeling or position using I-messages.
- How to making a disagreement constructive.
- Understand hot buttons and personal anger dynamics.
- Understand the alter, avoid and accept response to anger.
Course Fast Facts:
- Easy to follow and understand
- Only 6 to 8 hours of study is required
- Unlimited, lifetime access to online course
- Delivered 100% on-line and accessible 24/7 from any computer or smartphone
- You can study from home or at work, at your own pace, in your own time
- Download printer friendly course content