Learn Python Programming Language.
This is not just another Python tutorial that shows how to write Python code. This is a carefully designed course that will train you to develop real life applications with Python.
Through a combination of videos, real world code examples, quizzes, interactive exercises, and a final project, this course makes sure you are able to think Python, and design and build real world applications by the end of it. After you buy the course, you will have lifetime access to it and to the course cheat sheet ebook containing all the code consumed throughout the course. You can use that book for quick look-up of Python commands.
The course is designed for all student levels. The first 5% of the course teaches Python basics for beginners and can serve as a refresher crash course for post-beginner students. After completing the first 5%, you will be guided in building 10 real life applications written in Python 3 in a wide range of areas that include:
- Web applications
- Desktop applications
- Database applications
- Web scraping
- Web mapping
- Data analysis
- Interactive web visualization
- Computer vision for image and video processing
- Object Oriented Programming
By the end of the course you will have built 10 useful Python applications in the above areas.
Specifically the 10 Python applications you are going to build are as follows:
- A program that generates definitions of English words given by the user
- A program that blocks access to distracting websites
- A web map visualizing volcano locations and population data
- A portfolio website
- A desktop graphical program that interacts with a database
- A webcam motion detector
- A web scraper of property data
- An interactive web graph
- A database web application to collect data
- A web service that converts addresses to coordinates
That set of programs will equip you with a great Python portfolio which you can show to your employer or to anyone who you want to impress. This is a great opportunity to become a professional Python programmer so take the course and start learning Python today.