Learn to programme in Java with the power of Animation – Programming Course in Java language, great for beginners, that will teach you Java coding from scratch using Animation.
Java is a most useful language to master! I know that the process of learning programming especially in Java language can be difficult and frustrating. For this reason, we decided to develop a different learning experience for you. Instead of just programming on a screen in a Java compiler:
- We use the power of animation in order to analyze the basic ideas.
- At the same time, we use a digital pen in order to develop the solution of the problem for you in a theoritical base that takes into consideration the Java programming principles.
- And finally, when you come to a good level of understanding of the problem, we start the actual coding in Java language.
With these 3 layers of teaching process, you will never feel that you can’t build a program in Java as a beginner or in any other programming language, because we will be helping you in every step of the way. You will go a step further, by learning not only the command lines in Java programming laguage but you will also develop your algorithmic way of thinking, in order to solve a problem efficiently and easily in any programming language including Java programming.
If you already have previous exposure to a programming language, not only programming in Java but also Python or C++ that we already worked with in our other courses, you already know that the challenging part is not how to write a Java command line correctly. It is how to use all the bits and pieces that you have learned in order to solve a problem. How to take an application idea that you have and transform it into a program in Java that works correctly in every situation. For this reason, we pay the attention that every part of programming really needs. So in the first part of the course we will start by learning the basics about Variables in Java and how to solve interesting and challenging programs only with Java Variables. Then in the next parts you will learn about the If statement, for loops, classes and objects, arrays and many more features that a programming language like Java contains. Our methodology involves solving carefully chosen problems and programming challenges. In many cases, we will create 2 or even 3 different solutions, in order to teach you not only how to solve a problem, but how to craft a solution in Java, and how you can take different paths in order to reach a certain destination.
To follow this course you need to have a compiler to work in. You have two main options:
- The first one is to download Java programming language from the internet. This is easy even for a Java beginner, you can find numerous tutorials for that on YouTube, so I really don’t want to waste your time with information that is not essential.
- The second one is to use a special web site where you can program in Java language without any installation. More specifically, you can find it in google just by writing “repl_it – Java”.
tcp socket programming in java
robotics programming in java
functional programming in java
java language tutorial
Finally I need to note that this is a Java beginners course, because especially in the first sections we teach you how and where to use every programming language technique with a Java beginner driven teaching method. By starting from complete zero and going all the way to intermediate programmer.