Learn the Italian Language: Italian Course For Intermediate – Learn the Italian Language fast and easy. Complete Italian Course for Intermediate with Visual Support.
Complete Italian Intermediate Course
This course includes:
- This Italian course includes: FULL HD Video Lessons presented on an Interactive Board
- This Italian course includes: Downloadable .pdf Files for each Lesson
- Coming Soon: Video Captions in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Romanian
- This Italian course includes: Everyday situations presented in Italian language
- This Italian course includes: Listening and speaking practice
- This Italian course includes: An easy way to understand the Italian intermediate grammar
- Coming soon: Testing and improving your knowledge using quizzes after each lesson
- This Italian course includes: Future Updates
- This Italian course includes: Full Lifetime access
- This Italian course includes: 30-Day Satisfaction or money back guarantee
- This Italian course includes: Access on computer, mobile and TV
Over 6,500 people from 130 countries enrolled in our courses from December 2016
This Italian course integrates the innovative and up-to-date teaching techniques with the valuable help of our expert teachers, who designed the lessons as short and intense e-learning sessions.
Each Italian lesson is taught in the native language, with the visual support perfectly integrated in the context, creating the perfect environment to learn Italian.
Downloadable .pdf file and quizes for the lessons will be included in this Italian course.
This Italian course for intermediate offers you video courses that are tailored to incorporate various methods into teaching and accommodate different learning styles, so that they can be a perfect fit for each student.
If you still wonder why this Italian course?
For at least 3 reasons:
1. First and foremost, each lesson is taught in the native language, with the visual support perfectly integrated in the context. The communication is adapted to each student and to real-life situations, in a friendly and easy manner.
2. Second, the students can learn Italian at their own pace, and in order to enhance their concentration and comfort level, the subtitles are available either in the students’ native language or in the language they want to learn.
3. And last but not least, the students will be able to measure their performance and progress by doing multiple choice tests, an extremely efficient technique to review vocabulary and refine grammar for anyone who decides to take this Italian course for intermediate.