Learn Chinese like Kids -Pre School Core Reading Course K1T1
Learn Chinese like Kids -Pre School Core Reading Course K1T1 – The Fun and Easy Approach for Pre School Kids as Second Languages – K1T1 (Kindergarten-Year 1 Term 1).
I can read Kids’ mind through their eye! Through the experience raising up my son and daughter, I understand their learning pattern. Especially in the Tri-Languages environment in Malaysia, Chinese, English and Malay. Based on my 23 years’ experience teaching for oversea students, I decide to touch ground to develop a set of Courses for Pre-School level. There are two sets in General:
Pre-School Chinese Core Reading Course (CCR),
Pre-School Children’s Chinese Song (CCS),
Pre-School Chinese Core Reading Course (CCR) will serve as a main teaching materials, like textbook. The contents will be organized at kids’ eye level: what they see and conceive.
Pre-School Children’s Chinese Song (CCS) can be used as a supplementary. It will make Kid’s learning more fun and engaging.
This is my past 6 years pain-staking effort and used in many International Schools as test stone. Step by step approach and write worksheets proven that my Pre-School Chinese Core Reading Course is effective and unique!
The main Features:
– Topic Oriented (Kids can start with any courses independently)
– Step by step in Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing.
– Animated illustration
– Unique Chinese feature explored: like Character story, Pin Yin.
– Video Support (the standard pronunciation and teaching)
– Reduce teachers’ burden prepare class teaching
– Reduce the rely on the teachers’ experience and availability.
– Writing worksheets available
– PowerPoint presentation provides interaction, flexibility of teaching
Pre-School Chinese Series includes:
KG3 (age 1.5-2)
KG4 (age 2-3)
K1 (age 3-4)
K2 (age 4-5)
K3 (age 5-6)