Jobseekers guide to acing that interview! – Ace that interview and act your way to success using this guide from a RADA-trained Actress.
Research has proven that most employers make a decision about a candidate within the first 60 seconds of interview. Feeling panicked already? Wish someone was around to tell you how to act?Well, Amy Botes of PEPPED Productions is here to help.
- Amy Botes is a professional RADA trained Actress and businesswoman, who is perfectly placed to guide you through the entire process of an interview. From job seeking; to preparation; to rehearsal; to D-day, she will be giving you advice, techniques and exercises to make sure you get your DREAM role!
- You will be given guidance on how to write an attention-grabbing CV.
- You will learn, rehearse and perform answers to typical questions whilst being free and easy in your delivery.
- You will have the chance to stage your own practice interview to build your confidence and hone your performance.
- You will have a greater understanding of body language and how to send the right message during your interview.
- You will be introduced to elements of the Alexander Technique which can help you free your mind and body of tension and stress.
- You will be introduced to the idea of personal brand and how you can use this to your advantage.
- You will be given knowledge in how to build upon your personal impact through mental, vocal and physical techniques.
- You will learn how to relax and deal with nerves effectively.
- You will be introduced to improvisational techniques, that will give you the advantage when hit with curve balls.
- You will learn about how to warm up your voice before your interview.
- You will learn how to keep your audience engaged and how to keep your mind clear and focussed.
- You will learn how to deal with your inner critic and the waiting period after the interview.
- You will be given the chance to weigh up whether this role is really right for you, once you get offered the job.
- You will be introduced to the concept of characterisation and how this can help you project the best parts of yourself.
- You will learn how to build rapport and follow up on useful connections in your network.
- Although Amy is going to let you in on the secrets of professional acting, she won’t be asking you to act. She calls this ‘acting but not acting’. All she is asking, is that you tap into your innate ability to communicate and wash away any bad habits and learned behaviours that are getting in your way.
If the only thing in the way of you, getting your dream role, is you – come on this journey with me. In a society that profits from your self-doubts, liking yourself is a rebellious act. You can be anyone you want to be.
All you have to do, is sign up for my course today and you will be given the opportunity to completely ACE that interview! Ready to show the world what you are made of?