Intro to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – Learn the steps needed to make your organization GDPR compliant.
This is not something that your organization can procrastinate any longer. Every business decision maker and security professional needs to be aware of how to avoid heavy fines, litigation, and loss of reputation for your organization, resulting from non-compliance to the upcoming General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on May 25th, 2018. Use this course to learn how this mandate can impact your company, how to maintain compliance, and how to completely secure your company’s personal data to global standards.
This class covers the following topics –
• Who does the GDPR apply to?
• What information does the GDPR apply to?
• GDPR – the key changes
• Key GDPR terminology
• Rights for Individuals
• What GDPR means for your data?
• GDPR’s structure – the legal articles and recitals
• Main differences between the Data Protection Act and the EU GDPR