How to use Altered Chords in your Chord Progressions
How to use Altered Chords in your Chord Progressions – Piano Course with lessons that teach about how to use various Altered Chords in your piano Chord Progressions.
This Course was published in June 2018
Join over 24,000 students that have enrolled in my 8 Music Courses.
This course is part of my music series courses. However, it is not a prerequisite for you to have taken any of my other courses in order to take this course. My 8-Part Series Music Courses include the following Courses:
- “How to play Piano – Go from a Beginner/Intermediate to a Pro” Course
- “Intermediate to Advanced Piano Course; Become a Top Pianist” Course
- “How to create unique/colourful Piano Chord Progressions” Course
- “How to compose Beautiful & Catchy Melodies on the Piano” Course
- “How to use Slash Chords to create unique sounds & Basslines” Course
- “Train your ears to recognise Scale Degrees & a Song’s Key” Course
- “Learn to Read & Write Music to play Piano & more instruments” Course
- “How to use Altered Chords in your Chord Progressions” Course
With more than 8 hours of content, this Piano course is a course that will teach you how to use different Altered Chords in different ways. The first section of this course covers the prerequisites that you need to know in order to progress to the other sections of the course . You can skip the first section of this course if you already understand all the topics that are in it. In this course, you will learn about how to use Altered Chords to spice up your Chord Progressions. You will also be introduced to different types of Altered Chords and you will learn how you can use them to add flavour, interest and colour to your Chord Progressions. You will also learn about how to use different Altered Chords as Passing Chords.