Google Search Operators: Save Time & Find Information Faster
Google Search Operators: Save Time & Find Information Faster – Discover Google’s Basic Search Operators to Create Better Search Engine Queries & Help You Find Information in Less Time.
Frustrated by the time it takes you to find information online?
This course was made for you!
We’ll demo over 20 different practical examples to illustrate time-saving techniques and Google’s powerful built-in search tools (and that’s just the basics!)
Improving Your Google Search Skills means you’ll:
· Save time and reduce frustration by creating more effective search queries
· Learn how to narrow down results and find exactly what you’re looking for
· Increase your productivity in work and in life
· Add a new useful skill to your resume
This course will cover all the basics you need to know to save you time in your daily web searches, including:
- Creating effective search queries
- Narrowing down results
- Enabling SafeSearch
- Utilizing 20+ of Google’s Search Operators to precisely target desired webpages
- Pinpointing downloadable files in PDF, Excel, Word and other formats relevant to your search query
- And so much more!
This is a practical beginner-intermediate course packed with tips and tricks you can use in your everyday life- all fully updated for Google in 2018 (and this course is always being updated).
My goal is to help save you time. To help you find what you need – faster.
Who Is This Course For?
This course is designed for beginner and intermediate Google users, but even experienced users will benefit from reviewing Google’s more common search operators. New BONUS lectures are being added with more advanced search techniques.
If you use Google to find anything, you need this course.
BONUS! Download my Google search operator cheat sheet in the resources to refer back to whenever needed. If you have any questions about the course content or Google Search, please post in the Q&A section of you Udemy student dashboard or send me a direct message.