Google Script – DocumentApp for Beginners – Explore how to apply Google Script to extend the functionality of documentApp within Apps Script.
Learn how to use Google Script documentApp
- How to open and access the script editor and create Google Scripts
- Creating standalone scripts and how to connect to the doc by ID and URL
- Bound scripts and accessing doc info
- Adding extra UI buttons to Document App
- Create and adding content paragraphs automatically to your Google doc
- Building a google doc with content dynamically using apps script
- Learn how to insert images from the web into your Google Doc using script
- Explore tables and how they can be generated from data
- Retrieve all the elements from your google Doc
- How to use Google Script to extend what Google Docs does
All this an a whole lot more, source code is included.
Document Service : This service allows scripts to create, access, and modify Google Docs files. The document service creates and opens Documents that can be edited.
Source code included, learn how to use Goolge Script to extend what your Google Docs can do. Along with friendly support in the Q&A to help you learn and answer any questions you may have.
Try it now you have nothing to lose, comes with a 30 day money back guarantee.
Taught by a knowledge instructor with many years of web development experience, ready to help you learn.
Join now and create your own Google Scripts Apps see what is possible.