Fire Starter Sessions Video Workshop with Danielle LaPorte – Strengthen your voice. Prioritize what’s sacred. Define success — on your own terms. For Creatives & Entrepreneurs.
You’re a Creative. Or a been-around the block entrepreneur. Or you’re ready to bust out. And you’re on fire with the desire to succeed. You want abundance, you want creative freedom, you want a great lifestyle. But… maybe you compromise, or shrink your opinions, or you follow some rules that seem unbreakable. And over time, or over night, your idea of success gets away from your soul.
This VIDEO COURSE is an exercise in DEFINING SUCCESS ON YOUR OWN TERMS.
You’ll examine your fears and your desires. You’ll get closer to what “achievement” really means to you — right now. And you’ll get effective tools to help you take more decisive action. Soulful approaches + practical implementation = life and work transformed.
- Answer The 11 Burning Questions — from the dream zone to money practicalities, that are essential to creative direction.
- Declare your superpowers — hone in on your true strengths instead of trying to be well-rounded (because being well-round is highly overrated.)
- Become a sovereign of time management — learn the difference between “Power Time” and “Tyrant Time”.
- Create a Stop Doing List. (What you stop doing is just as critical to your success as what you start doing.)
- Learn how to set goals with soul, based on identifying your Core Desired Feelings.
- Make generosity part of your business plan… because generous people always have more to give.
With her characteristic warmth and straight-up style, Danielle is asking you spirit-anchored questions about how you plan to expand your creative power. This is a wholistic approach to ambition that connects your prosperity to your soul, and your passion to being of real service in the world.
Contents & Overview
This course is where divine wisdom meets practical tools. You get 13 video “sessions” of lectures, contemplations, and a full scope Q&A series that Danielle hasn’t offered anywhere else. Every section is full of creativity prompts and printable PDF worksheets on specific topics. — all designed to help get real, get clear and own your definition of true success.
The first sessions are groundwork for the Fire starter philosophy: operating from your zone of true strengths, using ease as a metric and committing to authenticity and service.
Then you move into casting a vision for work and life that’s grounded and expansive (yes, it has to be both!) You’ll examine fears, reconsider the value of failure and practice the art of connected conversation. You’ll learn the crucial skill of setting boundaries and knowing when to say “Hell, yes!” and “No, thank you.”
The homestretch is about choosing “power time” over “tyrant time” management, and getting clear in money expectations. And with a final that is all about heart, you’ll get inspired to build your true tribe and make generosity part of your prosperity strategy.