How to Fill NoData (NA) with Advanced Imputation Techniques
How to Fill NoData (NA) with Advanced Imputation Techniques – How to Apply the Powerful Techniques for Missing data (NA) Imputation and How to Choose the Most Suitable One.
In this course, you will learn how to effectively apply and validate three of the most powerful imputation techniques.
- When information is unavailable for a cell location, the location will be assigned as NoData <NA>
- Data type
- Model functions are MICE, missForest, and Hmisc
- Data with multiple columns and attributes used in the exercise
- I will explain the main concept behind each method and how does it work
- I will demonstrate the different options related to each method to make the maximum use of it
- Validation data will be used to compare between the results to determine the best function for your data.
- Code script is available with the supplementary resources inside the course
The student will be effectively capable to use the code and apply it with confidence to any type of data available.