Facebook API: Automate Facebook tasks using C# – Learn How to work with the Facebook Graph API to automate different tasks on your Facebook pages and Save Time!
In this course you will learn how to use the Facebook graph API in your c# desktop application to automate multiple tasks on Facebook and especially on your pages. you can use this application for your self to manage your Facebook pages or you can make it a start point for you online business where you can automate tasks for people using your own software.
I will take you from the beginning where I will explain the concepts of API in general and especially the Facebook API which is our case.
I tried my best to make as simple as possible, but also as powerful as possible.
You can check other students who know how much Iam active in answering any question, not only related to the course but also I provide free support in any computer science topic on my website, you can find this in the bonus section of the course. So don’t worry about anything you may feel unclear, I will be with you almost 24/7 to help you.
My Promise to You
I’ll be here for you in every step. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic or any other topic, you can always put a question in the course or send me a direct message. and I will be here with you to help.
With the 30-day 100% money back guarantee, there is nothing holding you back from jumping in right now and trying the course out.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I’ll see you in lesson 1!
What are the requirements?
- Basic to intermediate knowledge in c# programming.
- Basic knowledge about Entity framework even though you can follow with me without knowing it.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn how to authenticate to Facebook and get a token in your desktop application.
- Learn how to post to your profile from your application.
- Learn how to bulk schedule posts(links,images, and videos) on your pages so to save a lot of time.
- Learn how to get a list of all your WordPress links and schedule them on your Facebook page.
- Learn how to get a list of your published posts on your page.
- Learn how to bulk auto comment and like on your Facebook page posts comments.
- Learn how to download all your Facebook page images to your computer.
- Learn new concepts in C# programming like working with background workers and avoiding cross thread errors.
- Learn more about Entity framework.
What is the target audience?
- Developers willing to learn how to work with Facebook API with c#.
- Developers having Facebook pages and want to save time working with digital marketing on Facebook.
- Students who need a new topic project to implement.