After Effects: Create 3D Parallax Photo SlideShow Easily
After Effects: Create 3D Parallax Photo SlideShow Easily – A step by step course; creating 3D Parallax Slideshow using Adobe After Effects – After Effects Project File Included.
“You will get a lot of information in every lecture, so i recommend this course and I learned something today :)”
– Prashanth, Maggie’s After Effects student
“This is an excellent Course. Maggie is very knowledgeable, professional and gifted with skill. She is also a great instructor and explains every thing fully as well as shows every step so her students will truly, learn everything she has to offer in this course. As students, we are privileged to be able to learn from her and create sensational eye catching slide presentations.”
– Cherie Kiltoff, Maggie’s After Effects student
Join this course to have fun while creating your own 3D Parallax Photo Slideshow!
In this course you will learn how to use the extremely powerful Adobe After Effects to create a 3D Parallax slideshow like the one in the promo video.
This wonderful parallax effect will turn your simple 2D still images into an amazing moving 3D storytelling slideshow. We’ve seen this effect in the title sequences and end credits in films, where still photos are animated to have 3D look. A still shot shows up on-screen, and it appears to be moving in 3D space, the camera zooming or tracking forward toward the subject.
I will walk you through the motion graphics process starting from creating a 3D Parallax Photo setup till we reach the final details and finally exporting your project in Adobe After Effects.
Through out this Adobe After Effects course, you’d be able to do the following:
- Create your 3D Parallax photo setup in order to get it ready to use in our After Effects Parallax Slideshow
- Apply and create masks and distribute layers in 3D space in our After Effects Parallax
- Add 3D camera and start lining up layers correctly in order to be able to travel through our 2D photos in our After Effects Parallax Slideshow
- Change the values of your masks to make a nice looking parallax in After Effects
- Apply some wonderful effects in order to enhance your parallax, add more depth and more life to it
- Add as many slides as you want quickly and easily in a very few steps without needing to go through the whole process again from scratch.
- Create a transition between two scenes in our After Effects Parallax Slideshow.
- Add some light leaks in order to enrich your parallax slide show and make it looks more rich and more interesting in After Effects
- Create watercolor title and then position it in your 3D parallax space in After Effects
- Create a transition that comes in from a different direction between two scenes and finally export your 3D Parallax Slideshow in After Effects
You also will learn about some interesting effects such as roughen edges, turbulent displace, linear wipe , cc lens, fast blur, evaporate in addition to using 3D Camera, and much more. You will also get the project file and the necessary assets to work along with.
At the end of this course:
- You’ll learn the techniques which you could then build on and create your own 3D parallax slideshows style using Adobe After Effects
- You’ll feel comfortable with these features as well as teach you the workflow that I use to create a 3D Parallax slideshow
- Turn your simple 2D still images into an amazing moving 3D storytelling slideshow
- You will also get the project file and the necessary assets to work along with.