A Complete WordPress Website Development Course – Join our complete WordPress course! Create your own WordPress website: no coding, prior programming experience required.
If you want to learn to create WordPress website, then you have chosen the right course.
What’s different in this WordPress Tutorial than the others:
- This is a step-by-step WordPress learning course where you will learn how to create WordPress website, install WordPress Themes, WordPress Plugins
- For any learning to happen, it has to be well facilitated. You would want your facilitator to be available for you in case you have any questions. So, we heard your voice. When going through the course, in case you have any doubts, just ask it in the question and answer section and I will response it the soonest possible.
- At the end of each lesson, there will be Knowledge Check Questions to check your learning. This will ensure that that you get the maximum return on your investment you made for this course.
- This course requires no coding skills, yes you heard it right, no coding skills required, and still, you will be able to create amazing websites.
- We will be sharing various resources with you, which will be helpful in your journey to create a world-class website.
- This is a practical and effective course. So, we will be sharing assignments with you as well so that whatever you learn through this course, you go ahead and practice. And in case you have any questions, I am there for you. You are not walking alone in this learning process. I am there to guide you throughout.
Some of the things that you will be learning in this WordPress Tutorial are
- Choosing your CMS
- Types of WordPress
- Setting up local server
- Downloading XAMPP
- Installing XAMPP to create local server
- Creating database and downloading WordPress
- Install WordPress
- Extracting WordPress files and installing WordPress
- Logging into WordPress Dashboard
- WordPress Dashboard
- Navigate to the WordPress dashboard; know what everything does and how to use it
- Install WordPress Themes
- Understand themes and how to find/install them
- Customizing WordPress Themes
- Customization of WordPress Widgets
- Installing WordPress Premium Theme
- Installing WordPress Premium Theme Demo Content
- Install WordPress Plugins
- Installing plugin for SEO on WordPress website
- Installing plugin for
- Increasing Speed of WordPress websites
- Security of WordPress websites
- Contact Form for WordPress websites
- Setup Contact us page for WordPress websites
- Creating Post and Basics of One Page Optimization (SEO)
- Creating Page
- Choosing the right domain name
- Registering your domain
- Choosing your hosting services
- Comparing various service providers
- Choosing your hosting provider
- Pointing your domain to hosting provider
- Setting up your Web server
- Installing your WordPress to your Web server
- Transferring Content to Web server
Who is the right audience for this WordPress Tutorial:
This course is designed keeping you in mind. If you have no experience, and you don’t even know the ABCD of building website more specifically WordPress blog, WordPress Websites, you don’t know anything about WordPress Plugins, WordPress Themes, how to use WordPress, WordPress SEO, WordPress dashboard, WordPress Widgets, then don’t worry, I am there for you. You can learn the most from it. Even if you are experienced, you will still get to know certain things that you would not be knowing. This course is not for people trying to learn to code a custom Website. In this course, we’ll learn how to use the thousands of themes and plugins already out there to design our own custom websites.