Certified Six Sigma Green Belt – Certified Six Sigma Green Belt Course – Experienced university lecturers – BKO accreditation – ASQ body of knowledge.
Six Sigma is a well-known methodology that has helped organizations throughout the world cut costs and improve service to their consumers by making production efficient and integrating the customers’ demand in the provided products and services.
Six Sigma knowledge is often cited as a prerequisite for applying to many job vacancies in IT, health care, manufacturing, engineering, banking etc. Furthermore, recent surveys have shown that those who have Six Sigma skills, depending on their industry, earn 20-30% more than their peers who do not possess those skills.
Six Sigma proficiency is categorized in belt colors. Green belt holders are assumed to master the core Six Sigma techniques and are a valuable asset to organizations that strive to increase profits, reduce costs and offer consistent, customer-centered service. What will you learn?
Master The Application Of Lean Principles To Skyrocket Efficiency.
- Apply Six Sigma statistics in Microsoft Excel (no experience required)
- Apply ‘Project Planning Tools’
- Apply the critical path method
- Apply SIPOC analysis
- Be able to formulate concrete problem statements.
- Apply Project Charter
- Apply Priority Matrix
- Understand the VOC (Voice of Customer)
- Apply Measurement System Analysis
- Understand measurement scales
- Understand and apply various sampling techniques
- Apply various measures of central tendency such as geometric mean
- Understand various measures of dispersion such as standard deviation
- Apply techniques for linear association such as correlation and OLS regression
- Quantify a Sigma score
- Be able to design a single and two factor experiment (DOE)
Six Sigma is a sequence of activities that together make up a project. This sequence consists of phases which are: Define, measure, analyze, improve and control phase. These are often abbreviated as DMAIC. After a brief introduction, the student is introduced to various tools that belong to each of the aforementioned phase. These have been described in the previous part.
At the end of this course, you will master Six Sigma skills at a green belt level. Browse the internet to see how many job vacancies require Six Sigma knowledge as a prerequisite. The whole course is designed and taught by experienced university lecturers who teach in the Netherlands. The teaching style is designed to provide you with the experience of private tutoring.
Thank you for your interest and we hope to welcome you to our course.