Visual Studio is an integrated development environment (IDE) build by Microsoft. It is used to develop computer programs, as well as web sites, web apps, web services and mobile apps. It can produce both native code and managed code, most programmers uses it to code faster and manage more effectively, but if you can’t code more effectively with Visual Studio, you’re missing great opportunities and other programmers will grab them.
What if you could change that?
My complete Visual Studio course will show you the exact techniques and strategies you need to master C# and C, know web programming, code faster, debug and diagnose with ease.
For less than a movie ticket, you will get over 4 hours of video lectures and the freedom to ask me any questions regarding the course as you go through it. 🙂
What Is In This Course?
Your Coding and Programming Will Never Be The Same.
Except if you’re already an excellent coder and programmer with Visual Studio, know debug tools, differentiate data types and variables, use the Boolean type, use string type and array and know, you are going to lose more opportunities to code faster and more effectively.
As what Linus Torvalds, a software engineer who is the principal developer of the Linux kernel says “Most good programmers do programming not because they expect to get paid or get adulation by the public, but because it is fun to program.”
This is offered with a 30 days money back guarantee. You can try it with no financial risk.
In This Visual Studio Training, You’ll Learn:
- C# and C Programming
- NET Framework
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- Solution Explorer and Toolbox
- Properties Window
- Build And Debug Tools
- Windows Programming and Forms
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Data Types and Variables
- Architecture of Visual Studio
- Boolean type
- Numeric types: Integrals, Floating Point, Decimal
- String type & Arrays
- Web Programming
Is This For You?
- Do you want to write your codes faster and effectively?
- Are you afraid of not being productive enough or not knowing what it takes to work better?
- Do you think you will feel proud testing often, releasing with confidence and collaborate efficiently?
Then this course will definitely help you.
This course is essential to all .NET developer, programmers, developers and anyone looking to learn visual studio.
I will show you precisely what to do to solve these situations with simple and easy techniques that anyone can apply.