Become a Citizen Data Scientist: Marketing perspective – Understand your customer: Profiling, Segmentation, Targeting and Recommendation using Microsoft Azure ML, SQL, Power BI.
Become a Citizen Data Scientist is an introductory course take your skills to the next level
Throughout the course, you will learn the basics concepts in order to understand and apply advanced analytics, …,
You will engage in 5 hands-on labs for creating advanced models ….
- Empower yourself with advanced analytics using SQL, Microsoft Azure ML, and Power BI
- At the end of the course, you’ll be able to prepare data using SQL, create targeting and recommendations models using Microsoft Azure ML and conceive dynamic dashboard using Power BI.”
Because our goal is to get you up to speed as quickly as possible, we’ll cover through the 30 lectures,
- Lay the foundations of Citizen Data Science
- marketing framework analysis.
- Learn the basics of SQL
- Understand the main conceptions of classification models
- Quick start with Microsoft Azure ML
- Prepare data using SQL
- Construct a customer dashboard using Power BI
- Create a segmentation model using SQL
- Build a targeting model using Azure ML
- Build a recommendation system using Azure ML
- Test your progression with 5 quizzes
The ultimate course purpose is to unleash the potential of data science for your career and your organization
The course will enable you to extract actionable insight from your customers’ data
According to a Mckinsey Study, demand for data scientists is projected to exceed supply by more than 50% by 2018. That’s the gap you as citizen Data Scientists are going to fill
Citizen data scientist are “Business people with the right attitude – curious, adventurous, determined – to research and improve things in the organization” SAS
The need is so, that according to Gartner, by 2017, the number of citizen data scientists will grow 5 times faster than the number of highly skilled data scientists.
This course is designed for business professionals: marketer, manager and analytical minds in every department … who want to take their skills to the next level.
If you have solid business knowledge, curious, determined to improve things in your company or just willing to learn new methods and tools than this course is for you….
The course may not be for you if you are looking for an in-depth discussion of the deeper mathematical and statistical theories behind the data science algorithms.
You will learn the main concepts of data science such as Data mining Process, Machine learning, and classification model
You will be introduced to a Marketing framework analysis based on 4 elements: EXPLORE, SEGMENT, TARGET AND RECOMMEND.
You will learn the basics of three tools: SQL, Power BI, and Microsoft Azure ML.
You will be able to test and practice all these skills through 5 Quizzes and 5 hands-on Labs: Data Preparation using SQL, Customer Dashboard using POWER BI, managerial segmentation with SQL, targeting and recommendation models using Microsoft Azure ML Studio.