AWS: Amazon Web Service Associate Exam Prep – Pass the IT Amazon AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Certification Test Prep by Practicing on 500 Questions.
This course is practice test with multiple choices questions related to AWS (Amazon Web Service) Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam. AWS is aimed for professionals with knowledge in designing distributed applications & systems on the Amazon Web Service platform.
- Designing & deploying scalable, highly available, & fault tolerant systems.
- Lift & Shift to AWS a current available on-premises application.
- In & out of data to and from AWS.
- Master AWS best practices.
- Identifying cost required for AWS implementation.
- At least a one year of knowledge in the AWS framework.
- Knowledge of at least one programming language.
- Able to identify AWS requirements.
- Knowledge in deploying Hybrid systems with AWS components.
- Ability to give the best practices for implementing a secure and reliable AWS platform.
Real Exam Summary
- Questions are multiple choice.
- Exam duration is one hr and 20 min.
- The exam can be taken in several languages.
- This course consists of questions and answers related to AWS certification exam.
- This course contains multiple choice exams covering all objectives of the AWS Associate exam.
- Contents include quizzes and Videos of the quizzes.