ASP.NET (MVC) 5 CORE: Web Development, jQuery & RESTful API – ASP.NET (CORE ) MVC 5: Web & App Development In C#, jQuery Plugins & RESTful API, Web Services & Entity Framework.
ASP.NET is revolutionizing the programming industry, this open-source and cross-platform application framework can let you program websites, applications and web services, but if you miss the opportunity to learn how to use this useful framework, other designers and developers will be chosen do complete these jobs.
What if you could change that?
My complete ASP.NET course will show you the exact techniques and strategies you need to build dynamic website, applications and web services, know ASP.NET standard controls, validate data, and create master pages. For less than a movie ticket, you will get over 4 hours of video lectures and the freedom to ask me any questions regarding the course as you go through it. 🙂
What Is In This Course?
Your Websites, Applications and Web Services Will Never Be The Same.
Except if you’re an expert at Adobe Illustrator, apply role based security, understand model, view and controller, CRUD operations, build forms with validation perform unit testing and configure exception handling, you are going to lose many job/career opportunities or creating awesome content. This video editing software will change how you create.
As what Thomas C. Gale, an Chrysler automobile designer, says ” “Good design adds value faster than it adds cost.”
This is offered with a 30 days money back guarantee. You can try it with no financial risk.
In This Adobe Illustrator Training, You’ll Learn:
- Overview Of Web Technologies and ASP.NET
- Features Of ASP.Net MVC Framework
- The Advantages Of MVC Based Application
- Understand Model, View, Controller, Architecting MVC Application
- Learn CRUD Operations
- MVC With Frameworks And Plugins
- Use Entity Framework, Jquery Plugins, Jquery To Respond To Users and use Automapper
- Build Web Application With MVC
- Build Forms With Validation
- Build Web Services
- Understand Cycle Of ASP.MVC Request
- Implement Security With MVC
- Apply Role Based Security
- Deploy And Testing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications
- Perform Unit Testing
- Configure Exception Handling