Advanced Google Search Operators: Web Research Like the Pros – Master Advanced Google Search Operators to Create Better Search Engine Queries & Find Information on Google in Less Time.
Frustrated by the time it takes you to find information online?
Ready to master Google Search the way pro’s do and find what you need faster?
Then this course is for you!
We’ll demo over 50 different practical search operators to show the time-saving techniques of Google’s powerful search operators & built-in search tools.
Becoming a Pro Google Searcher means you’ll:
- Reduce frustration by creating more effective search queries
- Save time by using Google’s search operators
- Learn how to find what you’re looking for FASTER
- Increase your productivity in work and in life
- Become a better online marketer by finding relevant sources
- Add a new valuable skill to your resume
This course will cover all you need to know to save you time in your Google web research, including:
- Creating effective search queries
- Narrowing down results
- Utilizing Advanced Image Searches
- Using SafeSearch
- Judging the relevancy and credibility of a search result by it’s Page Title, URL,ect.
- Utilizing 50+ of Google’s Search Operators to precisely target desired webpages
- Finding specific file types like PDF, Excel, Word and other formats in your searches
- Finding specific content on Top Level Domains
- How to use Google’s built-in search tools
- And so much more!
This is a practical course packed with tips you can use in your everyday life- fully updated for Google in 2018.
My goal is to help save you time. To help you find what you need – faster.
Who Is This Course For?
This course is designed for all levels of Google searchers from beginner to advanced. Even experienced users will benefit from reviewing Google’s more advanced search operators.
If you use Google to research anything, you need this course.
BONUS! Download my Google search operator cheat sheet in the resources to refer back to whenever needed. If you have any questions about the course content or Google Search, please post in the Q&A section of you Udemy student dashboard or send me a direct message.
What are you waiting for? Carpe’ diem!
I’ll see you on the inside!