Adobe InDesign CC: Your Complete Guide to InDesign – Become an Adobe InDesign CC Master: Learn the complete InDesign workflow to create PDFs, eBooks, pamphlets, and more!
Design beautiful PDFs, eBooks, pamphlets, magazines, and more with Adobe InDesign CC!
You’ve come to the right place, if you’re looking to learn Adobe InDesign from scratch. Perfect for designers, business & entrepreneurs, photographers, authors, and online businesses, this course takes you from beginner to advanced user in just a few hours.
Whatever you want to design – make it stand out from the crowd!
- Dive right into creating your first project, in section 1 of the course.
- Download project files and photos to easily follow along.
- Learn a professional workflow that makes sense.
Enroll now, and you’ll learn:
- Navigating the workspace and panels
- Starting a new project
- Adding photos, text, and graphics to your designs
- Adjusting assets like a graphic designer would
- Creating multi-page documents
- Using tables to clearly display complicated data
- Saving and exporting your project for any purpose
- And many more advanced techniques!
Why enroll in this course – and not another InDesign CC course?
Phil Ebiner has created a number of best-selling online courses that students love. He’s partnered with Kurt Anderson, of AdobeMasters, to help you master InDesign. We truly care about you – yes you, who is reading this right now!
We will do whatever we can to make sure you are happy with this course. We always respond to student questions in a timely manner. In our lessons, we get straight to the learning, without a lot of fluff, because we know you’re busy. At the same time, we hope you feel as if you’re learning from a friend, having fun while learning.